Did you know that the gemstones used in your jewelry have many acclaimed benefits other than just looking beautiful? Here at Laura Janelle we have many gemstone enthusiasts, so we decided to take a deeper dive into the benefits of wearing gemstones. Gemstone jewelry really makes the perfect pair of fashion and function!
Gemstone Meanings & Powers
Many people that own or wear gemstone/crystal jewelry believe that they hold unique powers and energies in addition to their gorgeous appearance in fashion accessories. Some of the best-known being:
- Amazonite for harmony; great for balancing emotion and personal growth.
- Amethyst for its healing and soothing nature; great for meditation and calming the mind.
- Agate for overall balance; emotional, physical, and intellectual.
- Aventurine for success/luck and intellectual development.
- And more!
Learn more about the uses and benefits of your favorite gemstone by signing up for our free eBook here (and receive a coupon code for 20% off your first order):
>> Download your free gemstone eBook >>
Fashion Benefits of Wearing Gemstones
One of the main reasons real gemstones are some of the most popular fashion accessories around is due to their uniqueness. When real stone is used, not only do you get all of their benefits, but you also get the added benefit of the one of a kind, gorgeous natural cuts and patterns of gemstone; not a single piece is the same! Gemstone necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings also make for surprisingly easy styling. They are well known for the bohemian touch they add to peasant blouses and long tiered skirts, but also work well for:
- An all-around classic everyday piece
- To dress up a basic outfit (select the chunkier gemstone pieces)
- Their unique color to create a theme for your outfit
- A talked about piece/conversation starter (discuss the benefits of your piece)
- A formal event (select the daintier gemstone pieces)
- A personal motivational gift for yourself or a friend (what power/inspiration do you need more of in your life?!)
Most Popular Gemstone Pieces
Not sure where to start? Reference the list below for our most popular pieces and their specific recommendations:
- Essential Oil Pyramid Stretch Bracelet | Top selling stone: Amazonite
- Known for: harmony, balance, calm
- Looks great: with flowy tops and dresses in dark, earthy colors
- Boho Stone Wrap Bracelet | Top selling stone: Amethyst
- Known for: peace, meditation, healing
- Looks great: for dressing up a basic outfit that is lacking in color
- Raw Element Pendant Necklace | Top selling stone: Blue Agate
- Known for: clarity, focus
- Looks great: paired with a shorter necklace or choker and a turtleneck or a nicer t-shirt in solid colors.
- Rectangle Drop Earrings | Top selling stone: Rose Quartz
- Known for: love, loving energy, relationships
- Looks great: paired with lace or ruffled tops, preferred in white, light blue, pink, or floral patterns.
- Raw Elements Statement Ring | Top selling stone: Blue Agate
- Known for: clarity, focus
- Looks great: with anything (tip: statement rings are meant to be worn on the right hand; ring or middle finger).
Healing Gemstone Jewelry?
Do you think gemstones have had therapeutic benefits for you? Or do you just wear your jewelry for the bohemian vibes it gives your outfit? Are there any other gemstones you’d like to see? We want to know! Make sure to leave a comment below or reach out to us on social media @shoplaurajanelle.
Don’t forget, to learn more about the uses and benefits of your favorite gemstone, download our free gemstone eBook now.